About the game
You’re a Crawler, and that means you work for those that can pay. Asset recovery, commercial espionage, and mayhem for hire are just a few of your crew’s specialized services. If something shady needs doing, chances are a Crawler will be involved. Succeed and you’ll be rewarded with better pay then any corp drone can dream of. Plus, you'll earn the respect of the eclectic assortment of merchants, opportunists and adventurers who make their home in the fringes of space.
In StarCrawlers, you’ll lead a crew of Crawlers, each with their own unique skills and abilities. Together you’ll take on jobs to explore abandoned spacecraft, battle mighty enemies, and unravel corporate intrigue. Some key features of StarCrawlers:
- Classic first person dungeon crawling in a detailed sci-fi universe
- Narrative AI procedurally generates missions and dungeons with randomized encounters, traps, and enemies
- Strategic RPG style combat featuring a time unit action system
- An atmospheric soundtrack by Ben Prunty
- Class ability customization and modification
- Randomly generated and upgradeable loot
- PC, Mac, and Linux support
- How to help
- See how you can help contribute to the StarCrawlers Wiki! Remember to maintain a standard for grammar and punctuation in your contributions, please.
- Register an account to keep track of your contributions.